Fans of ‘The Bachelor’ can’t recover from how a lot one contestant, Sarah Trott, appears like Alexis Rose from the Emmy-winning present ‘Schitt’s Creek’!
During the Jan. 4 premiere of The Bachelor, social media was stuffed with feedback about how Sarah Trott resembles Annie Murphy, who performs Alexis Rose on Schitt’s Creek. Viewers can count on Sarah to get much more consideration in the course of the Jan. 11 episode, as she will get one of many two one-on-one dates within the episode. Sarah will get some high quality time with Matt James, but it surely gained’t take lengthy for some drama to kick in.
“Sarah is thrilled to join Matt on a romantic ride aboard a 1930s biplane, but the love-struck bachelorette is having a difficult time seeing him with other ladies,” a press launch for the episode says. The launch additionally hints that this may result in “multiple women spiraling out of control” throughout episode two. As we wait and see the way it all goes down, right here’s extra to find out about Sarah:
1. She beforehand labored in TV information. Sarah studied Broadcast Journalism on the University of Missouri-Columbia, and graduated in 2018. Throughout school, she labored as a reporter for KOMU-TV in Columbia, Missouri. After commencement, she grew to become the Weekend Morning Anchor at CBS Local 2 information in Palm Springs, California. However, Sarah give up her job in tv information in June 2019 to take care of her father, who was affected by ALS.
2. She is a podcast host. After leaving her skilled desires behind her, Sarah determined to place her Broadcast diploma to work by beginning her personal podcast known as From Here To Where. The purpose of the podcast is to “empower and unite women” who’re coping with the standard struggles of their 20s — courting, friendships, new jobs, and so forth. “My goal is to change the narrative for perfection and bring strong girls together through the tough s*** we go through in this defining decade,” her web site explains.
3. She’s keen about health and well being. Sarah’s ABC bio reveals that discovering a companion who additionally prioritizes “fitness and a healthy lifestyle” is essential to her. Some of Sarah’s favourite actions embrace mountain climbing, biking and tennis.
4. She’s dedicated to her religion. It’s additionally essential for Sarah to search out somebody dedicated to religion like she is, based on her ABC bio. Sarah additionally loves giving again. She desires to do work for her group and provides again to children in want along with her husband someday.
5. She loves pictures. Sarah dabbles in pictures as a pastime. She’s additionally a skilled fireplace dancer.