Tayshia Adams has chosen Ivan Hall as certainly one of her 4 finalists on ‘The Bachelorette,’ and he or she’ll meet his household in the course of the Dec. 15 episode.
Four guys are left on season 16 of The Bachelorette heading into the Dec. 15 episode, the place the households of the remaining contestants will come to Palm Springs to fulfill Tayshia Adams for this season’s model of ‘hometown dates.’ Ivan Hall is without doubt one of the 4 guys who has an opportunity at ending up with the attractive Bachelorette. For his hometown date, he cooks one thing up with Tayshia within the kitchen — and, primarily based on the pre-released photographs, it appears like they’ve a blast.
Ivan hasn’t gotten a lot display time this season up to now, however he’s nonetheless change into a fan-favorite contestant on account of his soft-spoken method and gentlemanly habits. He’s up towards Ben Smith, Brendan Morais and Zac Clark within the quest to win Tayshia’s coronary heart. Ahead of the episode, right here’s extra to learn about Ivan:
1. He works as an aeronautical engineer. Yes, Ivan is one good dude. He works as a Senior Software Quality Engineer for Lockheed Martin, in accordance with his LinkedIn. The job permits him to assist construct jets for the U.S. army. He’s been with Lockheed Martin since 2018, and in addition labored there for a stint from 2015-2017.
2. Where did he go to school? Ivan has a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech University. He graduated in 2015. During his faculty years, he interned at Enterprise Solutions in Chicago. He’s additionally a member of the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers.
3. He’s tremendous shut together with his mother. Ivan is a mama’s boy. “He is very close with his mom and talks to her every day,” his ABC bio says. His mother’s filipino cooking can also be his favourite meals.
4. He’s the primary Blasian on The Bachelorette. During one episode of The Bachelorette, Ivan tweeted that he was “proud to be the primary Blasian (1/2 black 1/2 asian) within the historical past of the present! On their final one-on-one date, Ivan and Tayshia bought emotional whereas discussing the Black Lives Matter motion and what it meant to every of them of their lives.
5. He loves luxurious automobiles. Ivan’s Bachelorette bio reveals that he “loves high end cars and wants to run his own exotic car rental company one day.”