Published on February 6th, 2020
1. How they never seem to ask for more detail besides the absolutely necessary information. (Okay, we know where the party is, but who’s going to be there? What do we need to bring??)
2. How guy friends call each other “dicks” and all other kinds of mean nicknames.
3. How guys seem to know everything about their hobbies, like golf and video games, but nothing about, say, their child’s school schedule.
4. How little they actually know about their friends, even when it comes to basic information like age or birthday
5. How their friendships mostly consist of giving each other shit and tormenting one another.
6. How they absolutely refuse to ask for help (even if it would make things 100 times easier).
7. How the hell are they able to wear skinny jeans, and where does their dick go?
8. How do they coordinate those complicated handshakes with each other?
9. How are they able to walk in on a movie they haven’t seen when it’s already halfway through and still watch till the very end (without asking questions)?
10. How they’ll ask a girl for their number and then never actually use it.
11. Why do they use their significant other’s expensive shampoo to wash their body instead of the bar of soap that’s right there?
12. How guys don’t seem to use Chapstick or lotion, even if they need it.
13. How you can tell them exactly where something is and they’ll look right at it and say, “It’s not there.”
14. Why is it that when they say they’ve cleaned the sink, it never actually LOOKS clean?
15. How they don’t wear sunscreen.
16. When they go to the bathroom, how are they able to aim with a flaccid penis?
17. How to can seem super into you one day and want nothing to do with you the next.
19. Why do they spend so much time in the bathroom?
20. How they turn into completely different people when they’re with their friends.
21. How they hide the fact that they’re obsessed with hugs and other platonic forms of affection.
22. How they can go from fighting and beating each other up and then go right back to being friends.
23. How they don’t seem to talk to each other about the difficult, emotional times in their lives.
24. How they will throw their clothes on the floor when there’s a perfectly good hamper right there.
25. How you can send them a message with 3+ parts, but they’ll only respond to the least important part.
26. How they can want everything that comes with a relationship but don’t actually want a relationship.
27. Why they’re so persistent, even if you say you aren’t interested (or are married).
28. How they refuse to use skincare products because they’re “too feminine,” even though their faces could really use it.
29. How they want more alone time than they want to be around their significant other.
30. Why they only seem to be into the women who are completely indifferent to them but are never into the women who are super into them.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)