The TK 119-W Vehicle GPS Tracker is a device that has many potential applications, and it comes with a Disable and Enable switch. The GPS tracker updates every 60 seconds, giving you a real-time overview of the position of your vehicle on your phone. The Kill Switch is used to shut off the ignition from any location, through your phone or computer.
Applications that come with the TK 119-W are:
- Trailer Management
- Fleet Management
- Workforce Management
- Dispatch of Delivery Truck
- Vehicle Recovery
- Caravan Security
- Heavy Machinery Tracker
- Logistics for temperature-controlled supply chain
- Pay As You Drive insurance
The tracker offers you:
- Real-Time Tracking
- Blind Area Tracking
- GPS and GSM Tracking
- Tracking History
- Movement, Overspeed, Low Battery, and Shaking sensor alerts
- ACC detection
- Cutting off and on oil
In case your car is stolen, you can manually stop the connection of petrol electricity from your phone or web app. All you have to do later is to track your car and get it. The GPS tracker operates on WCDMA & GSM which helps in acquiring location information in a more faster and accurate way.
The trackers have a GE0-fence feature that allows you to set up a virtual border in seconds, and every time your vehicle enters that border, you will be instantly notified through a text message or through the tracking platform.
This vehicle GPS tracker allows you to set up speed-limit alerts. Whenever your vehicle drives above the set speed limit, you will get instantly notified. This is smart for tracking your teenage son driving.
Another great feature that the TK 119-W has is the history playback, and real-time tracking on the platform and your phone. Playback goes back up to 90 days.
With the ACC detection, you can update your vehicle’s status accurately and quickly by auto arming and disarming ACC notification. The GPS is completely waterproof and dustproof.
Main specifications of the GPS tracker are:
- The chip is an MTK high sensitive GPS chip
- A built-in GPS ceramic and GSM quad-band antenna
- GPS positioning accuracy depends on the GPS signal, but usually around 5m to 15m
- LBS positioning accuracy depends on the density of the bases, but usually around 200m
- Operates on MCDMA / EDGE / GPRS network with frequency brands for WCDMA up to 2100 MHz and GMS bands up to 1900 MHz
- GPRS is a Class 12 TC/IP
- The GPS memory can hold up to 2,000 waypoints
- The built-in battery is a 90mAh/3.7V industrial lithium polymer battery
- IP waterproof level is IP67 approved
- Operating temperature of the GPS tracker is anything between -20℃ up to 70℃, and operating humidity of 20% to 80% RH
- The weight of the device is 50 g
The TK 119-W Fleet Car Auto vehicle GPS tracker by eelinktech will track your vehicle in real-time and notify you of car theft. You can manually start and shut off your car through their platform or mobile app. It is great for vehicle finance organizations to recover their vehicles. If you are interested in top ELD devices, you can easily check them out!